[lively-kernel] How to realize a useraccount in lively? (I'm new and i have no idea)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri May 4 14:19:26 CEST 2012

On 04.05.2012, at 13:51, Curt Cox wrote:

> It could be made much easier.  Take a look at how easy it is to get started with Jenkins:
>
> http://jenkins-ci.org/
> http://www.cloudbees.com/jenkins-enterprise-by-cloudbees.cb
>
> Things

Thanks for volunteering! ;)

Yes, someone could make an all-in-one package so you can easily run Lively on your local machine. That would be useful. But certainly not necessary to "get started".

Lively is primarily a client technology. With the webwerkstatt wiki there is not even a download, you can start right away. Doesn't get simpler than that I think.

- Bert -