[lively-kernel] System Console

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:27:27 CEST 2012

Hi Christopher:

A question / confirmation how I can enable it :  when a system console is
placed on a world, all messages go there instead of the top-right corner
popups? (it seems that's how it works and it is a great piece of
functionality)

thanks
milan

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Christopher Schuster <cschuster at ucdavis.edu