[lively-kernel] ObjectGraphLinearizer is trying to deserializer instance of lively.Presentation.PageMorph but this class cannot be found

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Thu Sep 6 18:13:52 CEST 2012

Hello

I am playing around with the parts in the PartsBin - on my own server - and
get this error message. The version of the lively-kernel server does work.
So, am I missing something from my copy of the PartsBin (seems likely), or
is there an add-on to the server that I don't have in my environment?

And, related to the first question, how do I keep my copy of the PartsBin
up to date? is there an svn update built into the server?

Cheers
Andy