[lively-kernel] Lively local installation

Robert Krahn robert.krahn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:30:55 CEST 2012

Dear list members --

I'm happy to announce our Lively installer packages. We have put in some
effort to make the setup of a local Lively installation simpler and created
a cross-platform tool-suite that allows to run a Lively server on Mac OS,
Windows and Linux.

For specific installation instructions please see
https://github.com/rksm/LivelyKernel/wiki/Install-Guide.

We also created screencasts that guide through the installation process: Mac
OS <https://vimeo.com/48920479>, Windows <https://vimeo.com/48049846>,
Linux<https://vimeo.com/48934441>
.

We are happy about any feedback you may have and whether you encounter any
problems.

Best,
Robert