[lively-kernel] Geolocation

David Paola dpaola2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 02:28:11 CET 2013

Hi all,

I attempted to create a "LocationBehavior" that, when dragged atop a morph, would add some location data to it. I noticed that when I did this for the first time (in Chrome), nothing happened. However, if I open up the web inspector and run the same code (very simple), Chrome then asks me permission to share location data.

It seems that lively kernel is somehow blocking this permission dialog. I'm a new user, so I lack the experience to diagnose this myself, but I'd love if someone could direct me to the correct place.

Thanks,
Dave

--
Dave Paola