[lively-kernel] Missing js files /core/server/nodejs/RemoteJSInterface.js

Ron Desmarais ron.desmarais at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:49:38 CEST 2013

I setup a clone of Lively Kernel on one of my servers .... and it works
great! At least until I wanted to create  RemoteJSInterface Part from the
'servers' directory of the parts bin.

the log error is a 404 page not found on

/core/server/nodejs/RemoteJSInterface.js

In the cloned directory, this object does not exist. there is no 'server'
directory So I assume I have to install these from else where.

any ideas where i can get these?