[lively-kernel] Quick Browsing Webwerkstatt

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Fri Feb 7 14:39:50 CET 2014

Got it.  So when I tried CMD+K after highlighting the hyperlink I got a
workspace open up with the word "nothing".  It was hard to just highlight
the hyperlink as when I tried to highlight it opened the link in a new tab
(using Chrome Version 31.0.1650.63)

Also when I tried CMD+L I got a different looking TextAttributePanel than
the one in the video (probably, the challenges of keeping video
documentation up to date)

[image: Inline image 1]

FYI: CMD+U does underline, but when I try again it does not underline.

I know this is a work in progress but I am very anxious to go Back to the
Future (HyperCard as the model for the Web instead of HTML/DOM).  Anyway,
given that this is a work in progress, I am not sure how much I should be
testing and mentioning bugs as I find them or what it the best forum for
doing so.

Cheers,
Stephen

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Lincke, Jens <Jens.Lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de