[lively-kernel] Hiding Connection Sources

Marko Röder m.roeder at photon-software.de
Mon Feb 10 10:59:46 CET 2014

Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> Tim Felgentreff-2 wrote
>> You can search for definitions using Cmd+Shift+f
>
> That seems to open a method finder. How do I open a class browser on a
> particular class when I don't know where it lives?

Cmd+Shift+F opens a search window with senders (if you had a selection and were not asked for a search string) - tab is prefixed with "S:" - or with senders and implementors (if you were asked for a search string) - tab prefixed with "SI:".
You can browse (most) senders and implementors with the Source Code Browser using the "browse" button in the search window.