[lively-kernel] Browsing Directories

Marko Röder m.roeder at photon-software.de
Fri Mar 14 17:59:29 CET 2014

There was a bug in the current jsDAV package we use for the NPM installation. I just released a fix and updated the NPM install sources.

The easiest way to get the most recent version is to stop your server, delete the node_modules directory and start the server again (the modules Lively depends on will be downloaded to the node_modules folder again - including the patch).

Let me know if it did not work (I just tried that and it fixed it for me).

For everyone interested in where the place for browsing directories is, here is the solution: LivelyKernel --references-> life_star --references-> lively-davfs --references-> jsDAV.
Yet, this jsDAV is not the regular one but https://github.com/LivelyKernel/jsDAV/tree/windows-compat (referenced as https://github.com/LivelyKernel/jsDAV/releases/tag/windows-compat respectively the lk-master branch in lively-davfs/package.json).
This jsDAV version differs in a few things (https://github.com/LivelyKernel/jsDAV/compare/lk-master) but especially in which jsDAV plugins get loaded.

	- Marko