[lively-kernel] environments question

Robert Krahn robert.krahn at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:39:01 CEST 2014

Hi, Carlos --

The current development of Lively is reflected in the Lively wiki
installation running on http://lively-web.org. The
lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt pages run an older version of the
project. It is still used, mainly by students at HPI in Potsdam. In terms
of content those installations aren't kept in sync anymore.

Best,
Robert