[lively-kernel] and one more question...

Rick McGeer rick.mcgeer at gmail.com
Mon May 26 06:52:19 CEST 2014

Does anyone have any experience with the relative expensive of moving
morephs vs deleting them and creating new ones?  I have a situation where
morphs conceptually disappear and are replaced by new morphs elsewhere.
 Since the total number of morphs is conserved, I've been hanging on to the
deleted ones and moving them, but it would be simpler just to throw them
away and replace them.  WOuld this be incredibly inefficient?

-- Rick