[lively-kernel] Migrate xhtml files from lively(-kernel) to latest lively

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 21:10:47 CET 2015

Thanks Robert,

this worked great to copy all my files from lively-kernel to my local
installation.

I have a somewhat related question that should go into it's own subject but
let me ask it here: When running the process I wrapped the code into a list
of all files I had in that directory and subdirectories. I created that
list manually, but originally I thought to do something like this on top of
the script

fs = require('fs');
files = fs.readdirSync("."); // well I realize we are in Webdav so this is
not right but sufficient for the question context I think
// process the files

Basically, my question is, (and I realize it is vague): is there a way for
the JS workspace to act as a Nodejs console as well - being able to require
Nodejs modules in the JS workspace, call the module exposed methods, and
process the results in the JS workspace?

Thanks
Milan