[lively-kernel] SAP/CDG Labs roadmaps + opportunities?

Davide Della Casa davidedc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:29:55 CEST 2016

I’m going to be brazen and ask whether you have a SAP/CDG research roadmap that you could share?

And whether as part of such roadmap you would consider having people to work on Jens Monig’s morphic.js?

I worked on a port + extensive rewrite + several new features to morphic.js and I find it a delightful, promising gem.

Now I understand that there are already many browser-based lively systems around (for some broad definition of lively systems) but still, I ask just in case ;-)

(there are several reasons why morphic.js would be worthwhile, I don’t elaborate here, plus Jens probably already made his case, but I can elaborate on request...)

Cheers,
Davide Della Casa
http://www.davidedc.com/ <http://www.davidedc.com/>
https://github.com/davidedc/ <https://github.com/davidedc/>