[General] Other browsers

Dan Ingalls Daniel.Ingalls at sun.com
Sat Jun 28 21:23:51 CEST 2008

>Oh, another question: How far away is LK from being able to run well
>on Firefox and IE? If I wanted to help make that happen, what could I
>do?

Hi, Adam -

The very latest beta of FF runs LK decently, as does the 3.0 release as well.

We are working to make LK able to run in IE using the Examotion SVG plugin.

It would be great if you wanted to play around a bit with this.  We  have it already putting bits on the screen.  I hereby introduce you to Krzysztof (whom you probably remember), and who has inherited some changes that Tommi Mikkonen made to get things this far (Tommi's on vacation for a month).

Krzysztof, perhaps you could eyeball Tommi's changes, and either forward them to Adam with a bit of explanation, or put them out to this list, in case others might want to join in the fun.

Or put them in the new repository, hehe, and tell everyone about that.

	- Dan