[General] Other browsers

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Sat Jun 28 22:21:18 CEST 2008

Unfortunately, LK only half runs in FF 3.0.  And, I mean that quite
literally. Only the top half of the screen gets drawn.  Everything appears
to be working correctly, I can see the top of the piston moving up and down,
but nothing beyond about 150 px below that.  I am running on OSX 10.5.3.

Cheers
AB