[General] Test

Dan Ingalls Daniel.Ingalls at sun.com
Sat Jan 26 06:50:32 CET 2008

Folks -

As many of you know, we are migrating the focus of our communication
from the earlier forum mechanism to a simple group mailing list.

Begging your pardon, I am sending this message to test the reply
behavior of the list.  The plan is that all replies to the list will
be broadcast to all members.  If you wish to make a private reply,
you must take care to specify your recipient in the to: field.  Also,
at least for now, this list will truncate messages greater than 80k
in length.

Once we have some of this administrivia out of the way, I hope to
send out a summary of current activities, release plans, etc.  Please
stay tuned.

	- Dan Ingalls