[General] Test

Dan Ingalls Daniel.Ingalls at sun.com
Wed Jan 30 15:39:38 CET 2008

Hi, Guys -

I'm travelling today (and totally traumatized about changing mailer defaults).  I'm going to leave it this way right now, but I am inclined to make reply to all the default if there are no objections.  So now would be the time to say if you want it left as is or move to reply-to-all.

Hoping to have something even more useful to say shortly

	- Dan