[General] Test

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Jan 30 15:58:27 CET 2008

Well, I for one find it less embarrassing to send to someone
privately what was intended for the list (a mistake which can be
easily corrected), compared to sending to the list which was meant
privately (since it is out, you cannot take it back). This and other
arguments are discussed at:

So IMHO the current setting is exactly right.

- Bert -