[General] Note ZOOMII.com

Bob Courchaine bobc at nfldinet.com
Fri Jul 4 14:46:01 CEST 2008

Dick, i'm pretty sure zoomii is built using the flare framework
(http://flare.prefuse.org/) which is a Flex/Flash (ActionScript) version
of the Prefuse lib. Looks very much like some demos i've seen.

Prefuse is a Java lib i think that is built on top of AT&T/Bell Lab's
Graphviz work (http://www.graphviz.org/) which is primarily a discrete
math lib that exposes graph theory very nicely.

Bob