[General] Punch list for the release

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:45:17 CEST 2009

I installed Safari 4 within the past hour. Most of my worlds load fine. The
one which causes Safari 4 to crash has a postscript. Most of the others
(maybe all others) don't. Perhaps this is only an observation and not a
clue. I'll submit more info when it's available.
Also here is a web page which discusses how to allow Safari 4 and Safari 3
coexist on the same system. I have not yet taken these step but probably
will later today.

   - http://www.beatnikpad.com/archives/2009/02/24/safari4-safari3

Philip