[General] Text changes

Daniel Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at Sun.com
Tue Apr 21 17:54:28 CEST 2009

Hi all -

For those of you running with the latest sources in the repository, I
want to warn you that I have just made significant changes to the text
composition logic.  I am doing this to prepare for local recomposition
of edits, which should mean we can edit reasonably large files in LK.

In the process I have fixed the problem of not being able to edit
lines that were broken without spaces.

I have also discovered that most text gets composed three times before
being displayed.  I may or may not fix this before introducing the
local edit logic, but I will definitely look into it before I'm done.

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:

	* Please let me know of anything that fails now that worked before
today.

	* Please let me know of anything else that needs to be fixed in LK text

Thanks

	- Dan