[General] Text changes

Robert Krahn robert.krahn at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Apr 21 22:07:24 CEST 2009

Hi, Dan.

When there is more than one line in a TextMorph and you move the
cursor to the end of the last line and press <UP> the cursor will not
jump to the line before that.

When you select text with with <SHIFT> and <DOWN> the last line will
not be selected.

When you press <ENTER> the cursor is moved to the very end of the
current line, it is moved to the next line after typing one character.

Sometimes the cursor disappears when at the end of text. I currently
do not know how to reproduce that behavior.

Robert