[General] Opera Debugging Thread

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Wed May 6 00:25:37 CEST 2009

LIvely SVG does load and run in Opera <http://www.opera.com/browser/>. The
morph menu works. :-) These are some starting points if you will continue to
test in Opera <http://www.opera.com/browser/>.

   - document.baseURI needs to be changed to document.documentURI
   - In localconfig.js or defaultconfig.js you can set the following as a
   starting point
      - skipMostExamples: true,
      - skipAllExamples:  true,
   - the svg canvas loads with a very condensed height. Until there's a
   proper solution for that you can set a fixed canvas height in index.xhtml
   while continuing to test:
      - <svg id="canvas" width="100%" height="800" ......