[General] Opera Debugging Thread

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Tue May 5 23:51:29 CEST 2009

I dabbled testing in Opera a bit and these are some notes in case any other
Lively users can also debug in Opera...

   - Opera does not support console.log but instead
   supports: opera.postError (http://dev.opera.com/forums/topic/231622)
      - opera.postError will hopefully help with debugging
   - first: document.baseURI needs to be changed to document.documentURI
   - undefined values are occasionally being passed to Base.js:rect()
   function
   - so probably need to tweak defaultconfig.js inside localconfig.js to
   load portions of the examples just a bit at a time

Phil