[General] Opera Debugging Thread
philmaker at gmail.com
Tue May 5 23:51:29 CEST 2009
I dabbled testing in Opera a bit and these are some notes in case any other
Lively users can also debug in Opera...
- Opera does not support console.log but instead
supports: opera.postError (http://dev.opera.com/forums/topic/231622)
- opera.postError will hopefully help with debugging
- first: document.baseURI needs to be changed to document.documentURI
- undefined values are occasionally being passed to Base.js:rect()
- so probably need to tweak defaultconfig.js inside localconfig.js to
load portions of the examples just a bit at a time
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Dan Ingalls <Dan.Ingalls at sun.com> wrote:
> Anyone want to earn a silver star by getting Opera to run Lively
> Kernel? Partial credit will also be awarded for making enough
> progress to be clear about what more is needed.
> - Dan
> General mailing list
> General at livelykernel.sunlabs.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lively-kernel