[General] King of Lively part II : LIE and CHEAT

Steve Wart steve.wart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 06:44:15 CET 2009

IMO Javascript was a much better strategic choice than Java.

The people who need to be aware of Lively are the same people who made
jQuery succeed.

I love the way Google has documented their Javascript APIs. I think
this approach would help. Very few people will want to build entire
"sites" on Lively but parts of it should be widely adopted.

Did someone mention a debugger?

Keep up the good work :-)

Cheers,
Steve