[General] King of Lively part II : LIE and CHEAT

Patrick Mueller pmuellr at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 17:33:11 CET 2009

I'll admit to being a lurker/shirker.

Since "debugger" has come up a few times, thought I'd mention I've
been working on WebKit's debugger, Web Inspector, for the last few
months.  If there's something we can do to make debugging Lively
better, I'd love to hear it.

I suspect the ability to host your own debugger isn't in the cards
right now - perhaps something like that will be more feasible with
Workers.  Living with the current debugger is the easiest route at the
moment.

Patrick Mueller - http://muellerware.org/