[lively-kernel] Greetings!

Dan Ingalls danhhingalls at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 22:36:37 CEST 2010

Hi, Casey -

>Hello everyone; I just signed up to the mailing list. Is there a corpus of req'd reading (FAQ, papers, etc) I should look look at before posting again?

Not really.  We've just moved to this new site and are spinning up some new projects.

I suggest you just look around and read what's obvious, and then ask questions about what's not (we're friendly).  When we're done you'll have your answers and we'll have some material for an improved FAQ page ;-).

	- Dan