[lively-kernel] Greetings!

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:22:48 CEST 2010

Welcome Casey,

I'm a user. Some of these links may help you:

   -
   http://lively-kernel.org/development/media/LivelyKernel-TechnicalOverview.pdf
      - written over a year ago perhaps but should be pretty solid
      -
   http://www.svgopen.org/2008/papers/93-The_Lively_Kernel_Web_Application_Framework/
      - this one used to be linked on the Sun site but maybe not at HPI
      - http://lively-kernel.org/doc/ (discovered this brand new from Robert
   I think and UNRELEASED: no actual documentation yet - may help you navigate
   the Lively source files)

Have a great time! Lively is loads of fun!

Philip Weaver