[lively-kernel] Wikipedia Entry for Lively: April 23rd Update

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 02:44:39 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Dan Ingalls <danhhingalls at gmail.com> wrote:

> (*) Hey, we still need a Chrome Frame preamble for IE users, and we still
> need to fix the Opera bug.
> I'll play with these over the weekend, but if anyone makes progress, post
> it right away so I don't duplicate.

I added some preamble text. Feel free to relocate or edit:

   1. In the sidebar
      - Operating system: Most popular web browsers yet currently best
      experienced using: Safari 4 (Mac), Google Chrome (PC). Internet Explorer
      (PC) will require Google Chrome Frame.
   2. Just before listing external links
      - Multiple popular browsers are targeted for the final release. Lively
      Kernel is best experienced using: Safari 4 (Mac), Google Chrome (PC).
      Internet Explorer (PC) will require Google Chrome Frame.

Probably don't want the article to read too much like an advertisement
though - but we do need this preamble.