[lively-kernel] Waving the red flag

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:21:56 CEST 2010

Hello Richard,

In April you wrote: "What would it take to make it easy to construct and
navigate such a zoom world in Lively Kernel?"

I hope you can spend some time to answer this question with a drawing:

   - http://tinyurl.com/livey-mockups/
   - http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/lively-wiki/index.xhtml

Thanks,
Philip Weaver