[lively-kernel] Newbie, a few questions
charles at nycsmalltalk.org
Thu Jul 1 23:31:44 CEST 2010
Hi, I'm a long time Smalltalker , have done some JS work. I'm intrigued by
Lively Kernel. Some questions:
1. Can I run my dev environment totally self contained i.e. without
relying on a server to persist my "worlds" ?
2. If so how do I do that ? i.e. what docs do I read to accomplish that.
3. Any plans to extend JS syntax to support a Smalltalk like syntax?
4. Are there already classes, frameworks for database connectivity ?
5. Any examples of a form based app with transmission to an http servlet
? I'm trying to get the entire roundtrip picture of how one could bulld an
app with user interactivity including persistence.
6. Finally , any Lively Kernel coders that live in the NYC metro area?
Charles A. Monteiro
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lively-kernel