[lively-kernel] Feedback is Coming

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 03:06:04 CEST 2010

I posted a feedback document
online<http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYWzJ6ByFTvFZGhqNmI2cGhfMjkwY2JoZ3JqZm0&hl=en>.
It's not quite as dramatic as my last email. :-) It's not perfect - I'd
rather be drawing.

Break rules. Don't be afraid to stray from Morphic conventions or Smalltalk
conventions. Lively needs to foremost become a vector drawing application.
It's familiar. It's explainable. It has immediate value and traction.

Philip