[lively-kernel] Call for Participation: Lively Mockups

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:50:23 CEST 2010

Seventy-eight people are subscribed to this mailing list for Lively.
Eighteen people are subscribed to the digest. I want to find at least one
individual who has interest in contributing to UI mockups for Lively's
future and to help keep conversation related to this on this mailing
list alive daily. No coding involved necessarily and it ought to be fun and
rewarding.

I made an effort to get started over at Google Drawings - Google
Drawings already supports live collaboration. At some point these drawings
could be exported as SVG and imported into Lively worlds. I'm also currently
working on a design document to explain some of these drawings and related
concepts.

http://tinyurl.com/lively-panel/

Thanks,
Philip Weaver