[lively-kernel] Perf Profiling

Robert Krahn robert.krahn at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon May 3 12:22:02 CEST 2010

You can also use Dan's internal Lively profiler:

lively.lang.Execution.installStackTracers()
lively.lang.Execution.trace(function() {
	new lively.ide.SystemBrowser().open();
});

The profiler can also be enabled in the World menu under Tools... -> Enable profiling.
The tools submenu will then have several profiling options (also a profiling help).

Best,
Robert