[lively-kernel] JavaScript performance on iPhone and iPad [was: Perf Profiling]

Dan Ingalls danhhingalls at gmail.com
Tue May 4 04:45:26 CEST 2010

At Phil's suggestion, I just tried Opera mini and AtomicWeb.  Opera Mini is twice as fast but seems only to be an iPhone app (tiny screen) at this time.

iPad numbers for Opera Mini are...
	50M simple ops/sec
	1.7M sends/sec

AtomicWeb gives essentially the same numbers as Safari; it's probably a Webkit browser.

	- Dan