[lively-kernel] Using Lively Fabrik in Elementary school program

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Aug 23 07:44:32 CEST 2011

Randy,

Can you share more about the course?  I have also developed some things for
elementary school and would be curious to see what you are working on.  Also
a +1 for Etoys in Lively, there are some Etoys I created that would be nice
for kids, teachers and parents to run, without having to download or install
Etoys.

Stephen Thomas
sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Hillsborough, NJ