[lively-kernel] New Release coming - Alpha testers welcome

Davide Della Casa davidedc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:44:03 CEST 2011

This is great!

Is there a revamped installation document as well?

The installation doc at
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/LivelyInstallation.xhtml
doesn't seam to "kick off" on my browser (engine keeps spinning).

I remember when I first did the local installation that was a bit of a pain
point...

Cheers,
Davide