[lively-kernel] Lively kernel site is down

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Mar 23 13:02:51 CET 2011

Hi Ram,

Lively Fabrik was an graphical data-flow programming environment  written as an application of Lively Kernel.
We did not continue to develop that code base, but we incorporated some ideas into the current scripting facilities that will incorporate both
graphical and textual ways to define connections between objects.

Best,

Jens