[lively-kernel] IE9 -I love it when a plan comes together

Peter Fraser pfraser at spatialmedia.com
Fri Mar 25 11:42:07 CET 2011

I don't know why  Philip Weaver is worried about Lively funding
-Microsoft have clearly had a large team of excellent people working on
Lively Kernel support ;-)

If you haven't tried it  -there are some broken things, but it basically
works.

Has someone in lively land been  making some tweaks for IE9?  -or is
this really just the miracle of standards?

Browser as platform really does seem to be panning out as Dan et al
predicted.

Like the man in the A-team used to say "I love it when a plan comes
together"

Pete