[lively-kernel] trac and Lively issue worlds

Lauritz Thamsen l.thamsen at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 11 00:38:23 CET 2011

Hi.

Our trac instance and Lively's issues folder have been fairly active; and Lively Kernel as well: we fixed a couple of critical issues in the last week!

Our ideas on using trac and Lively can be found here: http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/projects/LivelyKernel/process.xhtml
Any feedback? :-)

Best,
Lauritz