[lively-kernel] trac and Lively issue worlds

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Nov 11 11:12:23 CET 2011

Hi, Lauritz

thanks for putting it together. I think it pretty much describes the process how it worked since we use trac.
We should add some information how you can get the revision number that fixed the bug, e.g. version info of the module.
I really long for something like CodeDB so that we can get change messages in our code again as we have now for the Parts.

Best,
Jens

PS:  The colors are so squeaky :-)