[lively-kernel] How to use Lively Kernel? (new)

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:25:47 CET 2011

Hi -

currently there is no i18n support whatsoever, which might be an
obstacle to wider adoption (it's clearly not the only obstacle).

Mal,
a couple of days ago we sent an e-mail over the mailing list saying
that we're lacking tutorials for our tools and development practice in
general.
I'm actually glad you ask about it. We're definitely going to do
something about it, so my question to you is: If you want to learn to
build applications with Lively, would you prefer video tutorials,
written documentation or something entirely different?

In fact, I'll start thinking of something / doing something as soon as
I get your reply :).

Best,
Fabian