[lively-kernel] How to use Lively Kernel? (new)

Mal malika_a at live.de
Fri Nov 11 23:39:35 CET 2011

Hello,

thanks for your fast answer.

Fabian Bornhofen-2 wrote:

> Mal,
> a couple of days ago we sent an e-mail over the mailing list saying
> that we're lacking tutorials for our tools and development practice in
> general.
> I'm actually glad you ask about it. We're definitely going to do
> something about it, so my question to you is: If you want to learn to
> build applications with Lively, would you prefer video tutorials,
> written documentation or something entirely different?
>
> In fact, I'll start thinking of something / doing something as soon as
> I get your reply :).
>
> Best,
> Fabian

Well,
i need a tutorial which begins at Zero. Where everything is explained in
detail.
I have no idea. So it is important for me to know how to begin!?

I like written documentation with lots of shortcuts, so that i can follow
each step.

Can u explain me how to use the "repository", i also need information,
tutorials about that. :)

thanks for your help.

best regards, Mal.