[lively-kernel] How to use Lively Kernel? (new)

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:58:36 CET 2011

Hi -

as promised, here's my first video tutorial on how to convert
currencies (every programming environment should have that, right?):
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/videoTutorials/111114_CurrencyConverter.mp4

It's probably a bit dense which is why I'd recommend to have a look at
Los Profesores first:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/profesores.xhtml

I think it would be cool to have a tutorial on "building a blog with
LK and CouchDB in 10 minutes" which sounds quite feasible after what
I've seen in the PartsBin.

Ryan, thanks for the links.

Best,
Fabian