[lively-kernel] What's new: Widgets and Documentation

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:11:46 CET 2012

Hi -

this is a short update to point you at some parts and pages built in
Palo Alto that could in fact be useful for the general public.

Livedoc (http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/livedoc)
is growing.
The overview of layout options for morphs clearly needs to become more
elaborate, but it is a start. Feel free to annotate this page with
questions and comments:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/livedoc/Morphic/Layout/Layout.xhtml

We now have a tab widget:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/livedoc/Morphic/Widgets/TabContainer.xhtml

... and something that looks like a file manager's icon view:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/livedoc/Morphic/Widgets/TilePane.xhtml

Also, feel invited to once in a while drop a line about what each of
you are building. I have browsed a few directories in 'users' and
'projects' and found some really cool things that I didn't know about.

Best,
Fabian