[lively-kernel] Updating locally installed Lively to current version

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:16:21 CET 2012

Hi:

I have a installation/upgrade question on lively.

A while ago, I have installed a localhost version of Lively. It is
working, although I have been not doing much with it and mostly using
http://lively-kernel.org/ last few weeks.

Now I plan to experiment with persistence outside the page and install
some nodejs modules - which I cannot (or should not) do on
lively-kernel.org/. So I am looking to try to upgrade the latest
Lively locally as there were so many good changes. I remember I
installed 2.0 from a dump, like:

svnadmin load $LIVELY_REPO_PATH < /tmp/livelyLatest.svndump

 .. but I do not suppose a current dump is available - is there a way
to synchronize (svnsync) my localhost repository from the current
version on lively-kernel.org? If not that is fine, I'd wait for next
version.

Thanks,

Milan