[lively-kernel] Resources Diagram

Ted Kaehler Ted at vpri.org
Wed Feb 29 01:04:47 CET 2012

Folks,
	As a new user, I really want to see a diagram of all of the
things that Lively uses.  I need a picture in my mind of what is
local, and what is on a server.  I need to see every kind of thing
that Lively depends on.

You have this diagram in your head.  Let's allow the user to have it also.

Please include this diagram in the documentation.
Please tell me what else needs to be in the diagram, and I will edit it.

--Ted.

--
Ted Kaehler
If at first you don't succeed  ...  get new batteries.    --anon