[lively-kernel] Text margin

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Feb 29 17:22:28 CET 2012

Hi, Dan -

sorry for this late reply, but I think our text has a bug with padding. It lets the text grow with every load.

http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/issues/120229_TextWithInsetGrowsAfterEveryPageLoad.xhtml

Should we revert the padding of the text or is someone able to fix this quickly? ;-)

Best,
Jens