[lively-kernel] How does one find code in LK?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Mon Jul 23 01:18:37 CEST 2012

Hi Fabian
Thanks very much for the info. Now for the important question: "how
should I have found that"? Is it simply a case if grepping the source
code, or are there more sophisticated tools?

Just to give another example. I saw some code snippets sending
messages to Color. I was hoping to opens workspace and do something
like 'Color browse' so that I could explore its hierarchy, but I
couldn't find any tools to do that.

Cheers
Andy