[lively-kernel] How does one find code in LK?

Robert Krahn robert.krahn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:42:04 CEST 2012

The shortcut CMD+Shift+f (or Ctrl+Shift+f on windows) should help. If a
text is focused it will start the code search from its selection, otherwise
it will open a prompt where you can type in a substring of source code /
method name. This will open a list of search results that can be used for
viewing and changing methods (changes are applied only to runtime) or
opening the System code browser.

Screencast: https://vimeo.com/46211102

Best,
Robert